Residence requirement and college migration

The Proctors' permission must be sought before students can be dispensed from the residency requirements. Completed forms should be sent, together with supporting evidence, to the Proctors' Office.

If a student wishes to migrate from one college to another a form needs to be completed and signed by a duly authorised officer of both the releasing and the receiving Colleges, then sent to the Proctors’ Office.

Contact us

Proctors' Office 
University Offices 
Wellington Square