Undergraduate UK government support

Separate information on eligibility for UK government support (student loans) for undergraduate students is available on the University website for prospective and current students.

If you have queries about student loan funding for a specific student, please contact the fees team if this relates to fee status or accessing the tuition fee loan, or the funding team for questions on general Student Finance eligibility or maintenance support.