The Careers Service offers targeted support and access to a variety of careers and employability resources to Oxford University alumni.
All alumni can:
• Search our job vacancy board on CareerConnect.
• Meet employers at our careers fairs.
• Attend tailored events such as our ‘Career Management Strategy Masterclass Webinar’ and the ‘Alumni @ the Fair’ sessions.
• Sign up for the termly Alumni Careers Newsletter.
• Access our vast online resources.
Recent alumni can:
• Access one-to-one careers advice appointments. Those within two years of their course-end date, can book an advice appointment outside term-time with an Oxford careers adviser for personalised career support.
Read more about careers support for alumni or email email@example.com for more information.