For Trinity term the residency requirement has been waived for all students and, should in-person assessment go ahead as planned, remote invigilation will be available to students who have not returned to Oxford and to whom one or more of the following apply:
- Are self-isolating (but otherwise well).
- Are residing outside of mainland UK.
- Have a declared disability, including a mental health condition that can be defined as a disability.
- On health grounds, including vulnerability or increased susceptibility to infectious diseases.
- Do not have access to accommodation in Oxford.
The need to travel to Oxford from within mainland UK (including on public transport) will not, in itself, be considered a valid reason to request remote invigilation.